WRHA and RHA Outlook-Exchange Migration for more information click here.
Welcome to the CTS student resource center. Here you'll find a wide range of learning resources that supplement your course such as online training websites, courseware, and links to additional learning content.
All CTS instructor-led classes are now available in the LMS. Click here to register, login and sign-up.
New Exchange 2010 Guides:
LMS Courses - available to all Winnipeg Health Care Region staff
Log into the Manitoba eHealth LMS and start learning.
Create account and register for a course.
Microsoft courses are available individually - use the Search feature in LMS to search for Microsoft Office online course
Each course contains the following:
- Interactive demos
- Detailed instructional procedures for each task – instructions can be printed.
- Real life scenarios used in simulated labs – practical exercises to apply the knowledge and skills acquired from interactive demos.
- Self-test questions – use of multiple choice, interactive tile games and T or F questions to check understanding of concepts introduced in each module.
Microsoft Office 2010 Resources
Office 2010 Migration Guides - printable Quick Reference Guides:
Free Microsoft Online Courses and Tutorials:
Note: All links will open in a new window.
Click here for All Other MS Office Interactive Guides to 2010
Non-MS Online Tutorials
CTS is not affiliated with any of the following websites and does not endorse their products.
- Want to use MS Office 2013 at home for $11? See the STAR program -
Home Use Program available to WRHA employees - for further information
Deb's Top 5 Frequently Asked LMS Questions
- How do I login to the LMS? Click LMS registration to open the window and register as a new user.
- I have a CTS Admin account do I need an LMS one as well? YES, your CTS Admin account is no longer valid. You need a new LMS account to register for courses.
- I forgot my password? On the LMS login page, click the Password reminder link below the Enter button then type your username and click Submit. You will receive an email from LMSAdmin with your password.
- What happens to my education history? It is not migrated to the LMS but the data will be kept by CTS.
- How come I can't see all the classes in the Calendar view? Use the scroll bar to the right to view all classes on that day.
Back to Top
Computer Training Solutions
Phone: (204) 926-9172